Attn: Veterinary Students.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Dates to be announce.
Visit us here at the Rescue Center in Costa Rica and get hands-on experience helping our rural farming community. Gain experience by providing check-ups, administering vaccinations and treat minor injuries.
- 7 days and 6 nights for just $1,500.
- Transportation to and from the airport, hotel stay as well as 3 meals a day are included.
- Two tours will also be provided for you enjoy some of the great things Costa Rica has to offer.
- We will be working with Costa Rican Government entities to help with this project.
- You will get a certificate for participation.
HORSE PROGRAM ITINERARY
Airport pick up
Late dinner meeting at San Jose Hotel
7 am - Breakfast at San Jose Hotel
9 am - Bus to Tilaran
1 pm - Lunch and Check-in at Tilaran
3:30pm - Boat tour through the Arenal Lake
Day 3, Day 4 and Day 5
7am - Breakfast
9 to 5pm - Clinic (12m - Lunch on site)
6 pm - Dinner at the hotel
8am - Breakfast at Hotel
Head to the Termal Waters at Arenal Lunch in Location
5pm - Return to Hotel
6:30pm - Dinner and Karoke
8am - Breakfast
Relax time (kayak or horse back ride)
12m - Lunch and check out
2pm - Drive to San Jose
6pm - Check in and Dinner at San Jose
Breakfast and Check out Drive to the airport